Over the next few days, I’ll be interviewing some Canadian Startups, event Organizers and Presenters. I will be focussing on the experience as Canadians working in Canada based Startups or working in the Tech or VC business in Silicon Valley or New York.
Congratulations and good luck to all of the companies.
Launch @ GROW’s 15 Finalists:
- Cargoh.com is a curated marketplace for independent artists and designers. View Cargoh.com’s entry.
- Food.ee is the easiest way to order take out and delivery food online. View Food.ee’s entry.
- Hipsell is the easiest way to buy and sell things. View Hipsell’s entry.
Hoseanna – Serving Busy Women Everywhere
- Hoseanna.com is the new auto-ship service that delivers the monthly essentials women have to (but sometimes hate to) buy. View Hoseanna’s entry.
- The Jostle™ SaaS platform is the modern way for employees to navigate their organization and be more effective contributors. View Jostle.me’s entry.
- MentionMapp provides powerful new ways to understand the rapidly changing social network. Starting with Twitter, MentionMapp displays the unique characteristics of how messages map, through the social community. View MentionMapp’s entry.
Rocketr – Social Notetaking
- Rocketr is a cloud-synced, web and mobile application, designed for social notetaking across your public and private groups. View Rocketr’s entry.
- Storypanda is building an iPad publishing platform for kids and parent to co-create kids stories together. View Storypanda’s entry.
- Summify creates a periodic summary of the most relevant news stories, from all of your social networks, and delivers it by email and on the web. View Summify’s entry.
Tiipz – A Social Platform for Micro Research
- The Tiipz plaform gives businesses a brand new way to reach out and gain insights from customers by creating and sharing Micropinions. View Tiipz’ entry.
ToggleMe with Tradable Bits Platform
- With ToggleMe, you can create custom Facebook Pages and Places in minutes, and use simple Apps to engage your fans/customers. View ToggleMe’s entry.
Unbounce – DIY Landing Pages
- The Unbounce Landing Page Platform makes it easy to create, publish and A/B test targeted landing pages without having to rely on IT or web developers. View Unbounce’s entry.
Warranty Life – Manage all your purchases warranties for free
- Warranty Life provides free instant online access to receipts, product registration, warranty claim information and even manuals in one central place. View Warranty Life’s entry.
- Wishpond is a shopping search engine that brings together all the products your local stores carry. View Wishpond’s entry.
- ZapTap makes product-specific information and customized incentives available when and where in-store purchasing decisions are made. View ZapTap’s entry.
Jonathan Hanley is an entrepreneur, web guy, writer and photographer— into all things social media and communications. He has worked with international green groups and sustainable businesses for more than 25 years. Bringing people together by building and growing social communities for 14 years.